19.9.13

Dentistry Delivery (Part 2)

I continued to keep working on dentistry logos for quite a bit. A whole lot of reworking. The first batch (see "Slices of Summer") helped us determine a theme. Here are my explorations into that theme.

Brainstorming, part 2!

A friendly poke becomes a viable logo

Refining that subtle toothbrush design

 There's a lot I just don't have room to show. I tried to show the highlights! (The final design I submitted to my client isn't even shown here) Here's just one of many more in-depth adjustments I made to a logo that almost made it to the end.
But which wiggle looks best?
Also, update on Kaylune (http://www.kaylune.com/). We've opened Closed Beta and have been testing vigorously with our beta users. It'll close on Nov. 1, and then that's when the real work starts. All I can say is that there are exciting developments! I'm loving the direction we're going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment